Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sacred Fruit

Here’s a smallish piece that was conceived mainly as an explanation of ‘Bullball fruit’ (and a brief introduction to ‘Ungypt’). It ended up being slightly larger than originally intended, but I deliberately didn’t spend too much time on the artwork, as it’s really just an explanation, and isn’t intended as a ‘full on’ scenario.

However, with my next story, I will be ‘cutting to the chase’ (or perhaps I should say, ‘unkindest cutting to the chase’!). Yes, the next one will feature sweating desperate slaves, cruel flashing blades, and flying body parts (no blood though, thanks to LLP chastiring technology)...with all of it happening ‘on camera’!

Incidentally, ‘Sacred Fruit’ contains a subtle reference to an (as yet) ‘undocumented LLP feature’ (an explanation of which will follow in the near future).










10 comments:

  1. This got me absolutely dripping wet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's great praise indeed.
      Can I take it from your comment that you are female? If so, I find it very interesting that some women also find my stuff appealing.

      Regards.

      Delete
  2. Please god can the main ingredient of the bullball fruit be stud spunk, this would be the ultimate kick! maybe there's a way to increase the credit output if he consents to swallow the fruit - or if some don't like it, maybe some fruit is stud spunk, and some is just normal bullball fruit which contains the enlargement additive. so hot lamivex this site just gets better and better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the final frame. The thought of kneeling - silent and naked - with my hands secured behind my back in the midst of a crowd of junior maidens absolutely thrills me. What could be more exciting and humiliating. Thank you, Lamivex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is utterly fantastic. I'd love to know how long he's been denied and drugged to get them to that size. Does it come with any side effects? Increased desire maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that Davina's "Poor Mija" comment is expressed with a knowing giggle. It may seem counter-intuitive, but I can assure anyone reading this comment that Mija would enjoy nothing better than hearing the junior maidens clearly acknowledge and enjoy their authority over him. I'm sure that what Mija wants to know is that his consumption of bullball juice and his acceptance of the ultimate consequence is serving a higher life purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps I haven't enough imagination, but it is unclear why to increase testicles. Perhaps, for the subsequent hunting and shooting of them from pneumatic weapon. This not so beautiful woman as http://lamivex.deviantart.com/art/Whiplash-Tease-House-534570713

    ReplyDelete
  7. my domme, REALLY enjoys tying up my testicles, which makes them visually much larger, and this is so she can punish them. its not for me but for her. she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any updates on either channel?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this comic! Two questions, why are people given another name in this subsim? Also, do the bulls ever take the fruit (to enhance their balls and therefor their ejaculations?)

    ReplyDelete